Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Getting on Blog Train...

So this is an experiment of sorts.  With all of the fun races and adventures that have happened in the past year as well as some pretty kick ass things coming up in 2013, I am attempting to start up this little blog.  However, creating and maintaining a blog, which my five-year old niece could probably do, is as foreign to me as a day without running.  

So forgive me if this starts out on a lame foot.  Bear with me and hopefully I'll get better with experience.  Oh and even though this is a smoke-free blog, there will be some burninating going on every now and then, but it's the good kind.


1 comment:

  1. It is said that the ultrasonic crusher has important effects on pharmaceutical machinery and chemical treatment. Follow here: www.toption-china.com/products/ultrasonic-cell-crusher-ordinary-type. However, the laboratory ultrasonic cell grinder also plays an important role in our productions.

    ReplyDelete